Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oodles of Lists

At any given time, I've got four lists going.  There's one on my desk at home. 

Another on my office desk. 

A third in my appointment book. 

And a white board I share with my husband that's adhered to the fridge. 

Writing stuff down energizes me.  It clears my mind so I can indulge in more important things.  Like connecting with people.  Doing something fun.  Curling up with a good book. 

Or simply zoning out.

And there's few things in life more satisfying than grabbing that list and crossing off yet another completed task. 

So if you're a list maker like I am, enjoy downloading this comprehensive list!  And then go ahead and ...
BOOK IT

DO IT

FIX IT

SEE IT

READ IT

TRY IT

BUY IT

RESEARCH IT

Linda

4 comments:

  1. I am a list maker also. It certainly does unclutter the mind to get things done. Thanks for the list maker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new website is looking GRRRREAT! Way to go!!! : ) Very impressive.

    (via email)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a list person too. I have too many things going on to not write things down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 my lists! Crossing things off my list is a high point in my day.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...